Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Word Count...Fail?

This may be the first night that I DON'T reach my intended word count. I'm 1,465 words away. But I'm hitting one of THOSE blocks. Ugh.

The only thing I have going for me is that my roommate has friends over, and until they leave, I'm awake. I'm okay with this because it will force me to work. I'd hate to miss my word count for the first time since I started this project just because I get tired or uninspired (Hey! That rhymed. Closet poet? I think so.)

So...I'm going to keep pushing it. And hopefully I can do it. Before I go to sleep, I'll update this blog and let you guys know. Cross your fingers for me, please!! And send some inspiration my way!

Until Next Time (Which will be in an hour or two, actually...)
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment