Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shadow Soul is Finished!

At 46,850 words, Shadow Soul - the first MS I've been able to complete in five years - is now finished and ready to undergo edits.

This is both a happy and sad thing. Sad because I love this story and the characters and I'm not ready to leave them. Edits will allow me to stick with them for a little while longer, though, which is good. But it's also a happy thing because like I said above....This is the first manuscript I've been able to complete in five years!!! That's so important to/for me!

I can now say I have TWO completed manuscripts :) This makes me very happy.

So I'm going to leave it alone for a few days now, and then I'm going to go back to it and begin editing. I already have two friends interested in being my very first beta readers :) :) :) :) This makes me very happy, also!

In the mean time I have: two other WIP's I would desperately love to finish; one story I need to outline and then write; and one idea that's still being played around with. And, the way I ended Shadow Soul, it leaves it open for a potential sequel. So maybe I won't be leaving the world of Shadow Soul just yet :)

Anyway, I'll update in a few days with where I'm at, Shadow Soul Editing wise, and also in other news.

Until Next Time!
(A very happy) Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment