Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

End of Semester Blues

Hello, folks :)

I haven't updated since I finished Project Gina. I haven't gone back to it yet - and I don't honestly know when I will - to begin edits. The end of a semester is a rough time in college. Everything the professors couldn't get done and desperately NEED or WANT to get done get piled up and they scramble to finish everything on time. So us poor students get dragged down with hours of work and large assignments and final papers/presentations/projects.

Today alone, I had a group meeting for one class, and I've been trying to catch up on four ads for my Media Writing Class that I fell behind on. I've been working on them on and off since 12pm New York time, and it's now 8:30 and I've only finished 2 of the 4. Needless to say, my brain is fried and I'm doing one more thing for one more ad, and then it's quitting time.

The biggest problem with all this work, is that I barely have time to read, let alone start edits for Project Gina. I'm speed-reading through Kelley Armstrong's YA trilogy. Then two books are coming out this month that I want, and I have the three Claudia Gray books.

So, with a big dramatic sigh, Project Gina must go on hold for now. And maybe I can start editing it over the summer, when things are a little less crazy. Until then, I'll try and do a little bit here and a little bit there. But school and homework must - grudgingly - be the priority.

Anyway, I'm off to finish my last assignment of the night, and then I'm relaxing until about 10, taking a shower, and calling it a night.

Until Next Time!
Meredith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment